Auto boot games from emulator?

dantesinferno

Ok, I know very little about emulatiion on xbox, I can compile emus and everything, but I wanted to know if there is anyway to make, say, Kawa-X, boot a game automatically when started. What I mean is, let's say I have a disc with Kawa-X and Samurai Shodown III..is there any way that you can make it launch SS3 without it going to the Kawa-X menu? Mainly, I want it to look like disc is the game itself. Thanks!

the best thing you can do at this point in time is use FBAxxx

now your going to have to have 100's of copies of FBAxxx on your hdd and you can have a fbaxxx for every rom with only 1 game in each instance of FBAxxx...get it?...the you will put all those individual default.xbe's for each FBAxxx as a seperate entry in your AVAlaunch or EVOx...and name each as wich game it has in it,.,,,so you would have all your roms as seperate menu entries...but you would have to load fbax and it would be selected and ready to launch but you would have to press "A" 2 times..once at avalaunch and once in fbaxxx....but thats the best thing you can do atm

your welcome :P

the best thing you can do at this point in time is use FBAxxx

now your going to have to have 100's of copies of FBAxxx on your hdd and you can have a fbaxxx for every rom with only 1 game in each instance of FBAxxx...get it?...the you will put all those individual default.xbe's for each FBAxxx as a seperate entry in your AVAlaunch or EVOx...and name each as wich game it has in it,.,,,so you would have all your roms as seperate menu entries...but you would have to load fbax and it would be selected and ready to launch but you would have to press "A" 2 times..once at avalaunch and once in fbaxxx....but thats the best thing you can do atm

your welcome :lol:

wow what a complete waste of time ( plus space ) :P