gp32 best handheld out

thedonjuan

I'm really into emulation and i just read about a little handheld called gp32.Its supposably like a computer in a handheld.The emulation on this thing is amazing.I want to get one so i can play scumm games and older consoles on it.But first I want to ask my crew if you guys know of this machine and if theres now better ones out there.Much love gang

thedonjuan I have one of the more powerful versions (Enhanced Blu Version) and I gotta say that it is awesome.\

I costs a fair bit but IMHO its worth it -> SNES emulation etc :)

HEy tell me how does the snes emu work if theres only 2 buttons and how much is it U.S dollars

Edited by thedonjuan

• 2 weeks later...
hows the emulation with the 2 buttons for snes work out for u

It actually has two shoulder buttons plus start/select. So it has six total. But, of course, the SNES control pad has 8 counting start/select. That's still two buttons short. But many SNES games didn't use all those or had primarily useless (or near useless) functions on some of those button. Like Super Mario World where the two shoulder buttons let you shift the screen a little to the side. Really, how many times did anyone use that? So I bet it works fine for most games.

What I'm really hoping is that the PSP will be cracked and allow emulators to run. It's so powerful that it could run quite a few emulators very well. Won't be able to load any games onto those UMD discs of course, but the memory sticks are what will possibly give hackers a way into the system and a way to load homebrew software.

Edited by Thraxen