snes vs genesis

thedonjuan

Which system do you think is better?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And one game can't save an entire system. Genesis was awesome because of Sonic, but SNES just had so much more.

The genesis had more than just sonic. It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure the battletoads series, rock 'n' roll racing and streets of rage were megadrive only. Plus it wasn't really the genesis, but the best console-based adventure game ever (snatcher) was only for the megaCD.

/me adds a poll, and votes SNES (Yes I can do it outside the deadline, I have teh magical powers :peopleseybrow: )

SNES PWNED Genesis on all fronts, but I did like some games on Genesis. Also the sports games on Genesis kicked ass compared to the same ones on SNES (The NHL games). The graphics may not have looked as good as they did on SNES, but Genesis sports games had blood!!!

Edited by IJTF_Cinder

/me adds a poll, and votes SNES (Yes I can do it outside the deadline, I have teh magical powers :peopleseybrow: )

SNES PWNED Genesis on all fronts, but I did like some games on Genesis. Also the sports games on Genesis kicked ass compared to the same ones on SNES (The NHL games). The graphics may not have looked as good as they did on SNES, but Genesis sports games had blood!!!

What about he ISS series?

Hmm best footy games ever on a 16 bit jobbie, only bettered by ISS 64...

Now we have PES the rest is historey.

[ohhhh i get PES4 tomorrow!!! WOOT]

Megadrive. SNESs graphics and sounds made me sick. The SNES sound chip butchered any game.