snes vs genesis

thedonjuan

Which system do you think is better?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNES was better for many reasons, but I have more fond memories of Genesis and Genesis games, to be honest. So I say SEGA!

Streets of Rage Trilogy...Skitchin...Toejam & Earl...Road Rash...Lotus...Splatter House...Tazz Mania...Mortal Kombats and Fatal Fury...Castlevania Bloodlines...Robocop vs Terminator...Zero Wing(!!!)...*sigh*

Of course the SNES. I had both systems but I always played the SNES more. I had more memorable childhood moments as a kid with the system (I was homebody :) )

god i loved yoshis island :)

Yoshi's Island is arguably the best platformer ever to grace the SNES. Too bad some people shun it because of the cutesy graphics. Super FX2 0wns.

I would have to say that on the whole the Snes was a better console.

But i always prefered Genesis. Streets of Rage has never been bettered, Gunstar Heroes. Always Likes Sonic (in 2D form) more than Mario. So Genesis gets my vote.

i cant beleive this argument is back :blink:

I used to say SNES, but lately ive been thinking Genesis, but ill probably go back to SNES soon.

Heres another argument (not trying to go off topic) that alot of people had...COULD The SNES run Sonic at the speed the Genesis did?