snes vs genesis

thedonjuan

Which system do you think is better?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I remember when I was younger at school everyone was arguing about what system is better than the other.Does anyone remember those days.WHich ones do you guys choose

I say super nintendo.The graphics where way better and I always leaned towards nintendo first party games compared to segas

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genesis for me

Snes of course is going to win.

But I was always for genesis. It was simple, really fun games, and many enjoyable games from it :)

Snes just had a huge amount of good games compared to genesis though

SNES. Technically it beats the Genesis, no contest. Plus I'm a Japanese RPG nut. The Genesis/MD did have a few notable titles though (Sword of Vermillion, Traysia, Phantasy Star series, Warriors of the Eternal Sun, Lunar, Shadowrun).

they were both great systems but i would still pick a snes over a genesis, I owned a snes and my friend owned a genesis we often argued over which was better. I always won specialy when it came to games that were on both systems such as mortal kombat and earthworm jim... the graphics were always better on the snes. Also we always seemed to play the snes more since it seemed to have more multiplayer games.