GBA Flash Linkers

Daeval

I've been hearing a lot about these lately and I'm wondering if anyone here has played with one? Here's a link:

http://www.linker4u.com/pp/item_detail.asp...4-4D6CA55FB885}

Not that specific one, necessarily, that's just an example of what I'm talking about. Any general impressions? And what about save games? Can you download/upload save game files to these things?

Also, I've heard there is a type of "OS" for the GBA, called Pogosomething, that gives the gba music playback, acts as a rom-loading front-end, and a few other tricks. I'm assuming that's made for these flash linkers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey friend.I have the ezflash 2.Its unbeleivable what it does.You can put mp3's,small m ovie clips or games.The games are put on a menu which u choose from when you load the gba up.You can switch games and save the saved games for later uses.You can also play games like police quest,leisure suit larry and others that are not sold

I've Seen This And Others For Cheaper, It Was At,... Win***.com I Cant Remember I Think Soludios(Sorry Dude) Told Me. Or Some One On Irc Chat, Cant Rememebr Now. So I'll Contact Him And Tell ya Guys Later.

I've been hearing a lot about these lately and I'm wondering if anyone here has played with one?  Here's a link:

Not that specific one, necessarily, that's just an example of what I'm talking about.  Any general impressions?  And what about save games?  Can you download/upload save game files to these things?

Also, I've heard there is a type of "OS" for the GBA, called Pogosomething, that gives the gba music playback, acts as a rom-loading front-end, and a few other tricks.  I'm assuming that's made for these flash linkers?

The "OS" is pogoshell, and it is a very handy program for the gba. in addition to.mod playback, it also has loopynes built into the program, so you can just load nes roms directly from pogoshell. It supports save compression, so you can have multiple saves for each rom you have on your flash card. It even saves the sram so if you flash a game save it, and delete it, you can reload the rom and still have your save file there.

It is very handy for flash linkers and is pretty much a must have for flash cart owners.

I've been hearing a lot about these lately and I'm wondering if anyone here has played with one?  Here's a link:

Not that specific one, necessarily, that's just an example of what I'm talking about.  Any general impressions?  And what about save games?  Can you download/upload save game files to these things?

Also, I've heard there is a type of "OS" for the GBA, called Pogosomething, that gives the gba music playback, acts as a rom-loading front-end, and a few other tricks.  I'm assuming that's made for these flash linkers?

The "OS" is pogoshell, and it is a very handy program for the gba. in addition to.mod playback, it also has loopynes built into the program, so you can just load nes roms directly from pogoshell. It supports save compression, so you can have multiple saves for each rom you have on your flash card. It even saves the sram so if you flash a game save it, and delete it, you can reload the rom and still have your save file there.

It is very handy for flash linkers and is pretty much a must have for flash cart owners.

Awesome, that's exactly the info I was looking for. Thanks!

I've Seen This And Others For Cheaper, It Was At,... Win***.com I Cant Remember I Think Soludios(Sorry Dude) Told Me. Or Some One On Irc Chat, Cant Rememebr Now. So I'll Contact Him And Tell ya Guys Later.

i believe you mean http://www.winsunx.com/

they have very good prices last time i checked.

Anyone know if any of these links are reliable sellers?

the link i posted above is pretty reliable. they have quick and responsive customer service and i have several friends that have ordered from them and do not regret it.

i believe you mean http://www.winsunx.com/

they have very good prices last time i checked.

THANK YOU ME! THANK YOU! I'd Give You A Hug, But That Av Is Stopping Me, I'll Hug You At 2Emu :naughty: