What About Garou MOTW 2?

I heard a while back about this, and i havent seen anythign about it.If AOF can get another sequel, then why cant MOTW get a sequel?! Garou is WAY better than AOF.I was wonderin if SNKP is planning a sequel on Atomiswave or if their tossing the series altogether, anyone know?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this was ever officially announced, people just assumed they were going to make it. But they should, no...they must make it. It would be a major shame if they dropped Fatal Fury after MOTW.

Yea, ive always loved the fatal fury series, in fact Fatal Fury was the first Neo Geo game i played. Garou is one of hte best Neo Geo games ever made,also i wanna see what happens to the rest of the characters, alot of the endings left alot of questions unanswered...

Yeah... I unfortunately lost a lot of files in a hard-disk frell-up last spring, included in which were some pre-final character designs for MotW. I'm not sure where to get these again, so if anyone knows post a link please? Anyway, Terry's incarnations showed him quite dramatically older, even more so than he appears in MotW. I remember one where he's got Odysseus's beard, and the post-Superman Clark Kent ponytail from Kingdome Come - and he was only supposed to look 35! That's still *the* definitive superhero-Odysseus image in my mind, he looked more like 45-50 (but still badass).

Edited by Swithin

Well Terry has always been badass, im here to say long live the Lone Wolf, and Kain was cool and all but i wanna see more about Rock mainly. I think in one of the future KOF games they should have like a MOTW team or something, like Rock Jae Hoon or something.I just think the MOTW characters are too damn cool to just throw out like trash, and hopefully SNKP realizes this.