Chrono Triger

I have been recently playing Chrono Triger on my snes emulator and i have reached the final boss lavos. The characters that im using is chrono, magus, and frog. I'm having trouble beating him and i have no hope in finishing the game. Does anyone have a good strategy to help me beat him?

Edited by Green_LAntern

I remember using Chrono, Frog, and Robo

Basically I used Chrono Luminaire a lot and Robo's missile strike thingie.

Frog never attacked that much but he used that flying swipe thing first.

You want to kill the right arm first in the final stage cause I think thats what heals lavos.

If characters get low, I used frog to heal/heal mp.

But chrono always attacked :P

Is this the final form of Lavoa? If so, concentrate you best techs on the bits. Take out the healing bit first.

good strategy... i haven't concentrating on the bits. do the bits come back after i destroy them?

I just played CT a bit and I want to correct my previous statement a bit. Take out the right bit first, as it resurrects the others.

Is this the final form of Lavoa? If so, concentrate you best techs on the bits. Take out the healing bit first.

good strategy... i haven't concentrating on the bits. do the bits come back after i destroy them?

I just played CT a bit and I wnt to correct my previous statement a bit. Take out the right bit first, as it resurrects the others.

awesome :) thanks for the helpful info