Arcade section

Aolish

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given some time....I think I can beat the Tetris score. In any case, not all Tetris game's are EXACTLY the same. The speed can be differnt as well as other sorts of things...I could be wrong though.

sorry for reviving this thread, but it got to my attention, arent the games in Flash format? could it be possible that a slow PC can help tremendously?

and what does this "snapback" tag do? :(

Yes, it is in Flash format. Does the speed of PC affects one's Flash movie?

It can if it's graphically complicated enough

• 5 weeks later...
Given some time....I think I can beat the Tetris score. In any case, not all Tetris game's are EXACTLY the same. The speed can be differnt as well as other sorts of things...I could be wrong though.

sorry for reviving this thread, but it got to my attention, arent the games in Flash format? could it be possible that a slow PC can help tremendously?

and what does this "snapback" tag do? :D

Yes, it is in Flash format. Does the speed of PC affects one's Flash movie?

It can if it's graphically complicated enough

As in a lots of fade-ins, fadeouts, gradients and whatnot. My old comp used to seriously choke on those.

Hehe, I was wondering if you were ever going to post. :D Welcome to 1Emulation!

Hello , Thanks :)

I read the forum postings since I am a registred member from this site but on most topics I dont know what I should answere. Mame32 is my favorite emu :D I love arcade games , spechially to play these with the x-arcade controler.

Also the many , many little arcade games on this site rocks.

Thanks for the cool service

greetz RaZer

Hehe, I was wondering if you were ever going to post. :D Welcome to 1Emulation!

I should get some credit for that. I coaxed him out of the shadows when I relaized he didn't post at all. I see him around the Arcade so much I though he was a regular active member!! :D

Yeah, there's nothing worng with lurking Razer, but honestly, if you've followed along on some of the forum topics, you know they're not serious and forthcoming as one would expect.

Most of the people in Arcade section do not post here anyway.

And I think most of them are kids :clapping:

Since everytime they beat my score, they will post, yeah you suck blah blah blah :D

And sturmie, we are still waiting for you to do the impossible,

beat Tetris! :banghead:

Most of the people in Arcade section do not post here anyway.

And I think most of them are kids :clapping:

Since everytime they beat my score, they will post, yeah you suck blah blah blah  :D

And sturmie, we are still waiting for you to do the impossible,

beat Tetris! :banghead:

We're getting beat by kids on our own forum..!! Hell they're even ganging together to take us down!!

Yeah....that Tetris score. Dude, I've been tetrised out. I can come close the top score, but honestly, I don't know if I even wanna bother with it. It would take more effort than I'm willing to give right now.