1 emulation skin

I still can't stand it myself. There just isn't enough differentiation in the colors used in the skin. THAT is what makes it hard on the eyes. The blue is too dark, so dark that there isn't much difference between it and the black. (Not that I'm color blind, it's just too much dark and not enough variation between those dark colors)

The IPB Default may be bright, but there is enough variation in the colors used that it doesn't look like leaked ink from a pen that is just slightly lighter in some areas than others. The dark skin does.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't stand it myself. There just isn't enough differentiation in the colors used in the skin. THAT is what makes it hard on the eyes. The blue is too dark, so dark that there isn't much difference between it and the black. (Not that I'm color blind, it's just too much dark and not enough variation between those dark colors)

The IPB Default may be bright, but there is enough variation in the colors used that it doesn't look like leaked ink from a pen that is just slightly lighter in some areas than others. The dark skin does.

I would agree with you before with the differentiation with blue and black in the skin. I also found it had a lot to do with the different type of monitors you use. For the most part.. I'll try to make it better. But I think the quote was the main problem. :D

Now we just need a logo for the Invision Skin and I am also looking forward to adding a skin similar to the one from v2.0 as well. :D