Civilization III

No you can't...there is no tech for it.

It was in a completely different Civ game, but I can't remember what it was called. I think it may have been Call to Power II.

And it's stupid that the game has to end at 2050...

Edited by LordKanti

ohh is this one of those games where you create some land and throw in people to live.

like this snes game i played before called populus or populous or whatever it's called

No you can't...there is no tech for it.

It was in a completely different Civ game, but I can't remember what it was called.  I think it may have been Call to Power II.

And it's stupid that the game has to end at 2050...

Oh wait...are you talking about Alpha Centauri? The Gaians are pretty close to hippes in that game and it takes place in space.

But I need to get Call to Power.

EDIT: I'm getting Call to Power 2 now. :peopleseybrow:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

ohh is this one of those games where you create some land and throw in people to live.

like this snes game i played before called populus or populous or whatever it's called

Populous. Was also on Amiga and on a few other platforms.

No there are in crhonoligical oreder if i ain`t worn Alpha Centauri, Call To Power (not Sid`s Meier, theu used the license) Civilization 3 and another Call to Power, the call to power ones seem gr8 games but i never played any of them for hwat i know you can even bould cities under the water.

I never played the Total War games, are they cool? are they as good as civilization ones? i should also have to make some research on Dune, i love those games and the movies and the series, ad the women on the series and stuff

No there are in crhonoligical oreder if  i ain`t worn Alpha Centauri, Call To Power (not Sid`s Meier, theu used the license) Civilization 3 and another Call to Power, the call to power ones seem gr8 games but i never played any of them for hwat i know you can even bould cities under the water.

I never played the Total War games, are they cool? are they as good as civilization ones? i should also have to make some research on Dune, i love those games and the movies and the series, ad the women on the series and stuff

You indeed can build cities under the water. And in space. There's more everything, that's why they're better.

UPDATE: I've dled CTP2. I've got an MDF and MDS file. How do I use them?

Edited by LordKanti

UPDATE:  I've dled CTP2.  I've got an MDF and MDS file.  How do I use them?

Are those in a 525 mb RAR file? I'm getting that now. But those formats are for Alcohol 120%. You have to load them in a virtual drive, either Alcohol 120% or Daemon Tools should do it.

UPDATE:  I've dled CTP2.  I've got an MDF and MDS file.  How do I use them?

Are those in a 525 mb RAR file? I'm getting that now. But those formats are for Alcohol 120%. You have to load them in a virtual drive, either Alcohol 120% or Daemon Tools should do it.

That's the one. :D

I don't know that I have enough room to install it though...Civ III (and it's expansions) take up huge craploads of space.

Update: Not quite the game I was thinking of...but it was pretty close. Maybe it needs an expansion...

Edited by LordKanti