i want to get an XBox but....

L.S.D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pft...pre-built computers...a real gamer builds his own. :D I've never going to buy a prebuilt computer for my self, there's no fun in it. Yet another reason why I'm not a huge fan of consoles.

That wasn't pre-built, I put that together from parts on that site. I've never seen a pre-built comp come that well configured. :(

Oh ok...you are forgiven. :thumbsup1:

But the statement still stands, pre-built computers are teh suck.

If I didn't agree wholeheartedly, I wouldn't have defended myself. :D:lol:

is xbox that bad? cause if it is iam glad i bought a gamecube then(i dont play pc games even though i have a decent pc)

Naw, it's not all that bad, but when the alternative is a PC Upgrade, and Doom 3 and Half Life 2 are important to you, the PC upgrade is probably going to be the more popular option. (at least on a web-board full of people who probably spend too much time online, myself included, on their PCs :thumbsup1:)

I DO prefer my cube to an XBox though, since I already have a PS2 and a PC. Between my PC and my PS2, I already have 95% percent of the good XBox titles (that extra 5% being Ninja Gaiden). The Cube, however, has a lot of its own good stuff.

Wow, I've been gone for a few days and there are four pages to read through!!!!

After reading through most of the comments.......

...........I am still undecided!!! Damn :thumbsup1:

Maybe anyone can enlighten me by telling me any potential games coming out on PC that need Doom3's requirement and any good games coming to XBox?? THanks for the feedback! :lol: