Live action dragonball?

Whilst perusing suncoast for anime of cource, i came upon a live action dragonball dvd. I heard they were making it but i forgot about it until now. Anyone know the name of it? I forgot what it said and i can't find it on suncoast or amazon. I'm sure it's gonna suck, but it will still be fun to laugh at it :wink:. Thanks.

Whilst perusing suncoast for anime of cource, i came upon a live action dragonball dvd.  I heard they were making it but i forgot about it until now.  Anyone know the name of it?  I forgot what it said and i can't find it on suncoast or amazon.  I'm sure it's gonna suck, but it will still be fun to laugh at it :P.  Thanks.

It actually sounds somewhat intresting, more info please :wink:

yeah, its called "dragonball : the magic begins". it looks to be filmed origionally in japanese but you can get the english dubbed version from bestbuy for like 14 bucks or something. i havent seen it myself but from what ive heard it sucks. ive also heard that fox has bought the rights to make some dragonball and dragonball z live action films aswell. one is to be released in 2003 or 2004 i think. ive also heard that jet lee might play goku in the film, that would be intresting to see i think. :wink:

Oro Dio!!!

this movie is the most secretive project since airforce one

and not only was jet li tapped for it but donnie yen and yuen woo ping

were also contacted, thing is, the script has gotten like 7 re-writes so far and a director cannot be found, however, the same people behind the suits in "GUYVER" are tasked with costume making for this film...

about the old DRAGONBALL movie, well take it from me that movie blows

about the only anime to movie that is actualy good (special FX not withstanding) is Doomed megalopolis, that one is pretty scary