Woo, dont know when ill be back full time

Shibathedog

Just wanted to let everyone know, yes, im still alive, and no i havent been going insane or anything...uhh...yeah...

Pretty much ive been traveling back and forth from here to where im moving (by driving...oh god...someone end the horror) looking at houses and visting my dad and stuff because no one will buy our house so we havent moved yet. Also school started, and my parents said if i get all As on my report card they will finally get my broadband ive wanted for years (heavenly noise of greatfullness) So ive been working full time on schoolwork. I know i could probably just coast and get all As, but I NEED BROADBAND MORE THAN ANYTHING!!! *echo* or maybe i just need a girlfriend...

Anyway, theres alot more stuff going on thats either too unimportant or im too lazy to write about because they involve massive background stories. So i guess ill be back full time later, or just on the weekends, who knows.

good to hear from you all too :lol:

and i just realized something, i dont think i was here for my 1 year anniversary at 1emulation!  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Ive been here 1 year and 9 days now!

You'd better be careful - 1emu'll pretend that it doesn't mind that you missed your aniversary, but in reality the fact will eat it up inside until you guys get in a huge fight over seemingly nothing!

(:))

You need that broadband first, then you can start hitting on girls. ;)

Hitting on girls online? You mean hitting on fat lonely 50 year old men with usernames such as 2cute4u. :lol:

Whatever suits you "needs". Picking up girls in pubs, clubs and restaurants isn't such a bad idea either. :lol:

You need that broadband first, then you can start hitting on girls. ;)

Hitting on girls online? You mean hitting on fat lonely 50 year old men with usernames such as 2cute4u. :lol:

Whatever suits you "needs". Picking up girls in pubs, clubs and restaurants isn't such a bad idea either. :lol:

exactly... then you knock them of their feet by telling them:

"I've got BROADBAND..." (cue lightning and thunder effects)

That'll do the trick...