saturn

thedonjuan

After all these years Saturn is still one of my favourite consoles. Of course many of the games I have already beaten or haven't stood the test of time very well, but Saturn has so many good shooters, fighting games, puzzle games and random wacky stuff that it's always great to play it.

• 2 weeks later...
:P I alyways prefer Saturn over PS for various of reasons, among them is , with Saturn i was able to play Ftg and other Arcade games as nearly same as the arcade version, while Ps version seems to lack in function and even some features of the games were removed, like the Marvel - Capcom series :P i was disapointed when Saturn died, and now my saturn aint playin games anymore, since now my saturn have problem to read cds... i will miss you Saturn.. R.I.P :)

i got a saturn, and recently downloaded burning rangers nights and all the fighting games...

Cant say it got me as excited as it once had done...

Still the 3d fighters from sega are still top notch.

Mines sits ina room with the casing off becasue of the swap trick...

Cant get it to tape down properly.

:P Oh, the swap trick, never tried that lol, mine was already modded when i buy it, its Japanese one i think, cuz the boot screen is diff from the US boot screen and the box is in japanese too. i never dload any Isos of Saturn, never tried to dload it and play it on my saturn. humm I was hopin that there will be a near perfect Emulation for Saturn just like PS... :clapping:

i got a saturn, and recently downloaded burning rangers nights and all the fighting games...

Cant say it got me as excited as it once had done...

Still the 3d fighters from sega are still top notch.

Mines sits ina room with the casing off becasue of the swap trick...

Cant get it to tape down properly.

]

Same friend I just repuchased it andgot a few of my favorite games it didn't hit me like I thought it would but I don't regret it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...