Reliance of Ebay

PhoenixRising

Hey guys I just wanted to say hi. I know I'm not a regular user. I've been very busy with college and everything (trying to get that college edgemacation :blink: ) Anyway, I just got an paypal account and you know what that means (ebay baby!!!). I just saw this gamecube for 9.99 and I"m thinking to myself too good to be true. I wondered if this is one of those link auction scams some people do. I'm currently watching it out of curiousity but I still smell a scam. I e-mailed the guy asking what was the deal. So after all that spill I just wanted to know do you think I should give it a bid?

Gamecube ebay item

Oh btw, is the raido show still going on. I missed the first show and I felt bad about that.

:P Is there a link I can go to. Alright guys peace.

Edited by PhoenixRising

thanks gryphon klaw. You have always been a big help. What has been going in this place. I know that the rules have changed. I'm ok with that I rather have you guys here than shut down by the MAN.

Are you Paypaling through your credit card or from your bank account? If you are from your credit card, you don't really have to worry about fraud since all major companies have fraud protection and they reimburse you.

If you are doing it from your bank account (savings or checkings) then you should do the PayPay Buyer Protection.

Anway, nothing special has been going on around here besides the rule change. And that hasn't really affected anything so it's basically the same.