Favourite Seinfeld Character

Who is your favourite Seinfeld Character?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Jerry because although Kramer and George are definitely funnier, all the jokes kind of revolve around their relationship with Jerry (if you watch enough of the episodes you realise that although the four are together quite a bit, it is very rare that the other characters will go out together without Jerry).

George, is awsome, Worlds are Colliding!!

the Moops!! and so on and so forth and various other memorable Castanza tid-bits.

Edited by Texas

None. BURN!

Surely the sitcom isn't that bad? Yes, I don't watch it, but Seinfeld does have a few good characters. Opinions, opinions...

OMG. Shut the hell up.

Don't like the show, don't waste our time by posting in this thread then.

What the hell did you come looking in this topic for? Have I ever looked inside the Naruto thread? No. Have I been in to post how sh!t I think it is? No.

Sorry I quoted you Agozer, obviously this is aimed at Skythe.

IT'S MOOPS!!!!!......MOOPS!

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

None. BURN!

Surely the sitcom isn't that bad? Yes, I don't watch it, but Seinfeld does have a few good characters. Opinions, opinions...

OMG. Shut the hell up.

Don't like the show, don't waste our time by posting in this thread then.

What the hell did you come looking in this topic for? Have I ever looked inside the Naruto thread? No. Have I been in to post how sh!t I think it is? No.

Sorry I quoted you Agozer, obviously this is aimed at Skythe.

IT'S MOOPS!!!!!......MOOPS!

No offence taken. :blink: There is no bad blood between us under any circumstances.

Good to hear. If I disagree with anyone, it's only in that particular argument. Unless they are continually being daft. Skythe for example. :blink:

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

I voted for Jerry because although Kramer and George are definitely funnier, all the jokes kind of revolve around their relationship with Jerry (if you watch enough of the episodes you realise that although the four are together quite a bit, it is very rare that the other characters will go out together without Jerry).

Yes, Jerry is the central character who everone else revolves around. Or as Kramer calls him, the mayana (sp?) in The Opera episode. And then there is the episode The Dog where George and Elaine are forced to go out to see a movie without Jerry and they have a terrible time until both of them make fun of Jerry. Kramer, George, and Elaine wouldn't be as cool of characters if they weren't so attached to Jerry.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

C'mon George! He needs more votes. :lol:

Maybe I should have put George's dad in the poll as he is hilarious.

C'mon George! He needs more votes. :(

Maybe I should have put George's dad in the poll as he is hilarious.

Yeah, I thought both of George's parents were fantastic.

"Manziere!"

"Bro!"

"Manziere!"

Perhaps later we can have a "Who Is your favorite secondary Seinfeld character?" with choices like those. Newman and The Soup Nazi would have to be in. :D

Edited by GryphonKlaw