How F**cking American are you?!

Weirdy

Yea america is totally going totalitarian/communist especially with the ultra-conservative party currently ruling and the conservative FCC...and lets face it, americans just dont vote, it pisses me off, i see all these flocking people rooting for John Kerry, but never have i ever seen any of these flocking people vote! Bush is gonna win again and you will all be drafted! hahahha!

But one thing is to be said...we should find Larry Fischer and kill him!!!

and Leave Cat Stevens alone!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea america is totally going totalitarian/communist especially with the ultra-conservative party currently ruling and the conservative FCC...and lets face it, americans just dont vote, it pisses me off, i see all these flocking people rooting for John Kerry, but never have i ever seen any of these flocking people vote! Bush is gonna win again and you will all be drafted! hahahha!

But one thing is to be said...we should find Larry Fischer and kill him!!!

and Leave Cat Stevens alone!

American isn't technically Totalitarian, but most American's mindsets are. And yes President Flocktard is getting reelected, there's nothing I can do about it. I'm fleeing the country asap.

by communist , i was refering to the segrigated utopias, the rich stay rich, the poor get poorer, and middle class slowly declines... especially were i live

Yeah, but that's against the principle (if not the practice) of communism.

by communist , i was refering to the segrigated utopias, the rich stay rich, the poor get poorer, and middle class slowly declines... especially were i live

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. Many people confuse fascism and communism--or use the terms interchangeably. I thought that might have been the case...

Communism is all about being equal. And that aint equal.

Communism is all about being equal. And that aint equal.

AKA It only looks good on paper. That's the main problem of communism.

I guess I should be happy with the happy and horny american tag.

Nothing wrong with that.

:blink:

Edited by PhoenixRising