How F**cking American are you?!

Weirdy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once bought some "simpsons hot dogs" becasue i belived they would tatse american, oh boy was i ever wrong.

I sometimes think i should have been born in americaa becasue lame ass brits bore the crap outta me and cant handle my "out there" humor. :punk:

I hate this country...well its culture anyways...

each TYME ppl tell me "well if you hate america so much why don't you just get the fuuck out!?" and I tell them "I'm workin' on it!!"

I don't understand people that dont like FREEDOM

I'm not going to get into this, because it's flame bait, but basically, "Freedom" isn't pivotal in a lot of the crap that goes on here in the US.

I hate this country...well its culture anyways...

each TYME ppl tell me "well if you hate america so much why don't you just get the fuuck out!?" and I tell them "I'm workin' on it!!"

I don't understand people that dont like FREEDOM

I'm not going to get into this, because it's flame bait, but basically, "Freedom" isn't pivotal in a lot of the crap that goes on here in the US.

It's funny how Bush makes "Freedom" pivotal in a lot of his speeches, although that does not reflect the truth. :D

Eh, but what would I know, I'm not even american.

Edited by Agozer

Come on now--I can't be the ONLY un-american commie pinko can I?! :D

It's funny, I could have predicted that LordKanti, Skythe, and SQrL would score F**cking Amercian! Not that this quiz is all that accurate, but I knew they wouldn't score on the Liberal side!

Ahhh, the politics of emulation! :P

Come on now--I can't be the ONLY un-american commie pinko can I?!  :P

It's funny, I could have predicted that LordKanti, Skythe, and SQrL would score F**cking Amercian!  Not that this quiz is all that accurate, but I knew they wouldn't score on the Liberal side!

Ahhh, the politics of emulation!  :D

I'm not "F**king American", I'm just an evil Totalitarian Dictator. So like, the same thing from another country.