Seinfeld fans rejoice!

Gryph

It's probably because you don't love the show enough...duh... :rolleyes:

Yeah, you aren't a Seinfeld fan. It's the same way with me and Naruto, I don't get a damn thing about it.

You aren't required to get excited about but it's always a plus. Plus please, only real enthusiasm counts. :D

And one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes is the infamous Elaine nipple-slip episode. :rolleyes:

And one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes is the infamous Elaine nipple-slip episode. :rolleyes:

Nipple-slip? Elaborate.

That's what part of the episode "The Pick" is about. Elaine wants to use a picture of herself on her Christmas card so Kramer takes her photo since among other things he is an amateur photographer. But after the picture is printed on the card and sent out to EVERYONE she knows (100s of people according to her), Jerry notices that part of her nipple is showing in the picture. Then at work she gets the nickname "Nip." It's just a great episode.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Nipple-slip? Elaborate.

That's what part of the episode "The Pick" is about. Elaine wants to use a picture of herself on her Christmas card so Kramer takes her photo since among other things he is an amateur photographer. But after the picture is printed on the card and sent out to EVERYONE she knows (100s of people according to her), Jerry notices that part of her nipple is showing in the picture. Then at work she gets the nickname "Nip." It's just a great episode.

Ah yes, I've seen that. It was quite amusing, I'll give it that.

i love the one where Elane dances with the kick, it's the one where Jerry has to make bootleg copies of movies, and that part slips into the ending of the tape; also the one where George has been fired from his job but keeps going to work, maybe gryphonclaw can expain it better i forget the details; and of course the festivus episode.

Ah yes, the ordeal when George goes to work at Play Now after he is asked to leave when his boss finds out he's not actually handicapped. That part takes place in the episode The Voice but George gets the job mainly because he appears to be hanicapped in the prior episode, The Butter Shave (where Newman imagine Kramer as a juicy turkey). At the end of The Butter Shave, George's boss sees him running away and carrying the motor wheelchair that he was given by the company because of his "handicap." Then in the next episode he's asked to leave since he can't be fired because he signed a year long contract. So in order to make him leave, they lock up and board up his office and move him down to the basement and just try to make his life as miserable as possible. And as a last resort, the boss makes George's private handicapped bathroom available to the rest of the workers. It's yet another great episode. :rolleyes: They're all great episodes.

Yes, there you go, and he invites jerry to his private bathroom, yeah now i recall all of it, i knew i liked it, but i kept forgeting it, and that episode is why George Castanza is the best character in the show, not to mention his lovable loser attitude.

Edited by Texas