Seinfeld fans rejoice!

Gryph

On Novemeber 23 the first three seasons of Seinfeld will be on DVD. Two days after there will be a 1 hour special on NBC called The Seinfeld Story which will feature interviews and retrospectives from all 4 of the main cast members, other characters, and other important people on the show. All I can say is...w00t!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/e.../en_tv_eo/15007

:lol::thumbsu:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Yeah! Good news. Although I live in the UK and I won't see either things until much later. Seinfeld was never really that popular in the UK and I don't know whether the DVDs will be released. :lol:EDIT: Seinfeld was on BBC 2 late night - although it was only the last two or three seasons and was on at midnight. Seinfeld is on the english equivalent of Cable (Sky TV), but obviously only around a third of people have this. So it was never ultra popular.

Cool news about the 1 hour special. I'm sure Superman music will feature heavily(!)

A Seinfeld movie would be cool. :thumbsu:

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

lets rejoice and throw a festivus party(the festival for the rest of us) I'm sure i will win the feats of strength, who will bring the festivus pole?!!

Edited by Texas

lets rejoice and throw a festivus party(the festival for the rest of us) I'm sure i will win the feats of strength, who will bring the festivus pole?!!

:blink:

My fave moment from Seinfeld was when George's huge wallet exploded when he tried to fit a tiny guitar lessons ticket in. The sound of the exploding wallet was genius. :D

TWWWIIIIIXXXX!!!!!!!!!!