Battle Colloseum Character Update

Wizard

This is completely off-topic, but does anyone have any information on Wild Ambition or Burki One? I can't seem to find any.

As for the game's story, I really don't care. Fighting games shouldn't be allowed to have stories, becuase they always suck.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even understand this whole Mr. Karate thing....

Meh, it's not important. There is no need to understand such trivialities. :)

Mr. Karate Ryo is much different from Mr. Karate Takuma (!). Both between personality(Yes, he HAS one now) and move set (No FBs at all, this aint WA Ryo, this is Buriki One Ryo) and his intro is from Both WA and B1 (complete with different color GI, he laughs ala Mr.Karate then removes his mask).

Can you explain in more detail what u mean by WA Ryo and Buriki One etc.

and they say Capcom makes weird storylines :)...and they do... :)

anyways...so does japan already have these games out? if so, ill jus run down to the japanese arcade and check it out..(thank god theres a jap arcade around here)

This is completely off-topic, but does anyone have any information on Wild Ambition or Burki One? I can't seem to find any.

Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition

Release date: 1999

Platform: Neo-Geo Hyper 64, ported to Sony Playstation

Characters in the game are:

-ANDY BOGARD

-BILLY KANE

-GEESE HOWARD

-JOE HIGASHI

-KIM KAPHWAN

-MAI SHIRANUI

-RAIDEN

-RYUJI YAMAZAKI

-TERRY BOGARD

-TOJI SAKATA

-TSUGUMI SENDO

-XIANGFEI LI

-Duck King (Hidden)

-Mr.KARATE (Hidden)

Notes: This was the first 3D incarnation of the Fatal Fury series. Plays very well, just the representation of the game needed tons of work.

Buriki One: World Grapple Tournament '99 in Tokyo

Release date: 1999

Platform: Neo-Geo Hyper 64

Characters:

Akatsuki Maru

Gai Tendou

Ivan Sokolov

Jacques Ducalis

Patrick Van Heyting

Payak Shipitak

Rob Python

Ryo Sakazaki

Song Xuan Dao

Syo Yong Song

Takato Saionji

Silver (Final Boss)

Notes: This game wasn't your avarage fighter. This game could of been one of the marks for the UFC games in `99. Using a very complexed but easy to use fighting control system, users used moves based on real life controls (with the execption of Ryo, who had all of his old moves, a new look (he looks like about 50-something) and sans fireball moves at all). This is possibly one of the most underrated games of `99 and on the Neo-Geo Hyper 64.

I don't even understand this whole Mr. Karate thing....

Meh, it's not important. There is no need to understand such trivialities. :)

Mr. Karate Ryo is much different from Mr. Karate Takuma (!). Both between personality(Yes, he HAS one now) and move set (No FBs at all, this aint WA Ryo, this is Buriki One Ryo) and his intro is from Both WA and B1 (complete with different color GI, he laughs ala Mr.Karate then removes his mask).

Can you explain in more detail what u mean by WA Ryo and Buriki One etc.

Mr. Karate Ryo took over his father's status after he died.....or something...

Anyways the main difference between the WA and B1 versions is he has no fireball AT ALL in B1 (more realistically speaking since it was something like UFC) and has a more mature look and personality.