• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NBC.jpg

Who 's the girl between Kaede & Kyo ?

Athena

Hahaha, don't tell me you actually thought that was Athena... :D

Kisarah sucks, we don't need an Agressors of Dark Combat character...Fuuma would do as he already takes care of 2 ADK 2D fighting series'. What's next? Sheen from AofDK (not Charlie)?

If it actually is Kisarah, she will be the 2nd game character ever to dye their hair (Tina Armstrong was the only one until now I think).

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

NBC.jpg

Who 's the girl between Kaede & Kyo ?

Athena

Hahaha, don't tell me you actually thought that was Athena... :D

Kisara sucks, we don't need an Agressors of Dark Combat character...Fuuma would do as he already takes care of 2 ADK 2D fighting series'. What's next? Sheen from AofDK (not Charlie)?

To hell with your views!

WE NEED FANSERVICE!

Don't be a dork. Sex sells. End of argument.

Sex? with Nakoruru? An underage girl? Does that sell?

I f**king hate characters like this. In the middle of what should be a brutal fighting tournament and the little sh!ts are there with their annoying voices "Ayyyyy!!!". It's ridiculous. They would get their asses kicked. Sakura vs. Guy? F*ck off.

I don't think I have seen more than a handful of "real" women in a fighting game.

Sarah, Christie (tekken), Tina, Christie (DOA), Whip, Vanessa Lewis, Leona, Vanessa from KOF, Rose, Kyoko, errrr... King,

Now how many little b!tches (that could NEVER fight among proper fighters) are there in fighting games?

Kasumi, Hotaru :D, Nakoruru, Rimururu :P, Kasumi Todo, Lilith, BB Hood, Q.Bee, Felicia, Lei Lei, Kisarah, Athena, Yuri, Ayane, Lei Fang, Xiaoyu, Sophitia, Cassandra :(, Talim :puke:, May, Karin, Sakura, Makoto, Ryoko, Ayame (power stone), Julia, Aoi, Pai, Ibuki, Cammy, Hinata :puke:, Momo, Chairperson, Yurika, INGRID, Chairperson, Kula, BAO (I don't care if anyone thinks it's a boy or not - either way, it's a b!tch), Chris, Hinako.

There's far too many of these underage, so called "fighters".

Even 'semi serious' characters like Chun-Li, Mai, Morrigan and Elena are bordering. Capcom even tried to turn Psylocke into one.

I can't be bothered to get into an argument about how you like little b!tch characters. A lot of Japanese people obviously like them or their wouldn't be so many of them. But in my opinion - more Vanessa Lewis' and less friggin Rimururu's. Sexist, screwed up designers.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku