Battle Colloseum Character Update

Wizard

Thank god, the original characters will save the game from its mediocrity.

Link Here

Kaede, Akari (last blade)

Cyber Woo (??? - the cyber king kong from KOTM2, with its breasted pilot)

Rock (MOTW)

Haomaru (SS)

Kyo, Iori (kusoge)

Kaede and Akari - Good call.

Cyber Woo - WTF

Rock - Rock has been offically beaten to death

Haomaru - Oh come on, use Ukyo or Hanzo.

Kyo, Iori - See Rock.

The roster is offically crap to me now.

Edit:

Since i'm lazy to make a whole new post to post this stuff.

b_kyo.gif b_iori.gif b_rock.gif b_haoumaru.gif

b_kisara.gif b_cyberwoo.gif b_kaede.gif b_akari.gif

Kisara is hot and Mr. Karate is in.

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The roster was all cool, until they added the KOF Coverboys(Who have been in EVERY VS/Crossover game that I can think of), Rock(I particurly don't care if he's in the game cuz theres better).

They need Hibiki, Fio, Eri, Duck King, Kim Jae Hoon.

Or they can scrap NGBC and make another Gal Fighters! (damn that was a good game)

The roster was all cool, until they added the KOF Coverboys(Who have been in EVERY VS/Crossover game that I can think of), Rock(I particurly don't care if he's in the game cuz theres better).

They need Hibiki, Fio, Eri, Duck King, Kim Jae Hoon.

Or they can scrap NGBC and make another Gal Fighters! (damn that was a good game)

leave the coverboys be :(

Cyber Woo?!?! :thumbsu: I thought they should include more SNK characters that aren't just from their 2D fighting line-up.

Also include Geon and Astro Guy. :lol:

It's like an OG King of Fighters without the haughty "story" pretense... I kind of like it...

I would have chosen the lizard over Cyber Woo, but meh, it's cool that someone from KOTM is in there.

Kyo, Hoamaru and Iori I'm sort of meh about. They're staples so, in a way, they have to be there, but they're trite at this point.

Rock doesn't bother me as much since he hasn't been in EVERYTHING yet. Kaede doesn't get this caveat because about half of the other fighters from his game are far more unique.

Edited by Daeval

Rock doesn't bother me as much since he hasn't been in EVERYTHING yet.  Kaede doesn't get this caveat because about half of the other fighters from his game are far more unique.

It would be daft to not put Kaede in. He's the main (Ryu) character of Last Blade and so has to be in. Putting Morrigan instead of Demitri in Marvel Vs Capcom and Capcom vs SNK was incredibly daft (and annoying). So I would be happy if they almost only stick to putting the main characters in.

The dorks at Capcom also put Nakoruru in instead of Haohmaru on CVS1. Bastards.

Rock doesn't bother me as much since he hasn't been in EVERYTHING yet.  Kaede doesn't get this caveat because about half of the other fighters from his game are far more unique.

It would be daft to not put Kaede in. He's the main (Ryu) character of Last Blade and so has to be in. Putting Morrigan instead of Demitri in Marvel Vs Capcom and Capcom vs SNK was incredibly daft (and annoying). So I would be happy if they almost only stick to putting the main characters in.

The dorks at Capcom also put Nakoruru in instead of Haohmaru on CVS1. Bastards.

Don't be a dork. Sex sells. End of argument.