Jade Empire by BioWare

Gryph

I've been reading about this game for the XBOX and it looks pretty interesting. It's by BioWare who are probably one of my favorite RPG developers out now since they're the people behind Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights.

Anyway, this game is like a mix of RPG and fighting game where you can choose out of many fighting styles. Since many of you are fighting game fans, I was just wondering if any of you are planning on getting this game?

Here's the link to the site if any of you are interested: http://jade.bioware.com/

Most likely its gonna end up on the pc after about 3 months like they did with knights of the old republic. No such thing as a Xbox exclusive anymore..... at least with it being ported to pc cuz Bill Gates owns both them biotches and its an easy way for him to make an extra million or two by porting over to his "other" gaming system. Plus it would take almost next to no extra work at all cuz Xbox and Pc are about the same thing.

Most likely its gonna end up on the pc after about 3 months like they did with knights of the old republic. No such thing as a Xbox exclusive anymore..... at least with it being ported to pc cuz Bill Gates owns both them biotches and its an easy way for him to make an extra million or two by porting over to his "other" gaming system. Plus it would take almost next to no extra work at all cuz Xbox and Pc are about the same thing.

That took a year and a half mon.

I've been watching this one for a while. so yeah I am gonna get it. I hope its real "chop-socky" style. heheheh

I feel like getting an Xbox for this...and fable...and Halo 2....and Fable....and SF Anniversary for Xbox live....and Fable.

I feel like getting an Xbox for this...and fable...and Halo 2....and Fable....and SF Anniversary for Xbox live....and Fable.

People are saying that Fable is overhyped but still an alright RPG. But so far Halo 2 looks pretty impressive...damn them and their exclusiveness. Microsoft won't lose money, rather it will get money, if it ports it to PC.