Curious Question

33054fdw

There are only 2 emulators right now that I know of and that's Cxbx and Xeon. Cxbx only supports Turok Evolution and Xeon only supports Halo. You COULD backup your games to your XBOX hdd, FTP over to your comp, and then make an xISO image, and that shoudl work. It MAY increase the FPS depending on which emulator, but I'm not quite sure how.

....why would you emulate halo when the PC version is so easy to pirate/cheap to buy now and it has alot more features?

And Turok Evolution sucks...I dont know why these emu guys are emulating these games, i can kinda see halo, but its weird, they should do Ninja Gaiden or something.

Nevertheless, keep up the awsome work Xbox Emu Devvers!

....why would you emulate halo when the PC version is so easy to pirate/cheap to buy now and it has alot more features?

And Turok Evolution sucks...I dont know why these emu guys are emulating these games, i can kinda see halo, but its weird, they should do Ninja Gaiden or something.

Nevertheless, keep up the awsome work Xbox Emu Devvers!

I think it's because (for some reason or another) Halo and Turok Evolution are easier to emulate. Whether it's because of simpler data structures or because those games don't contain protections or bad sectors and whatnot. I don't know really.