Player hater of the year

KyokugenKiss

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is a machine gun punch? Sounds like a stupid move from a fighting game. How would he be kept standing by punching him the face repeatedly? The physics of it would cause him to fall back since you are hitting him way above his center of gravity. There were probably just wussy punches so it didn't have that much force. :(

Oh yeah, another cold blooded thing I did with a couple of friends was that we cut the power to the junior prom and they had to cancel it. They tried to move it to the gym but no wanted to go there...muahahahaha!

Edited by GryphonKlaw

What the hell is a machine gun punch? Sounds like a stupid move from a fighting game. How would he be kept standing by punching him the face repeatedly? The physics of it would cause him to fall back since you are hitting him way above his center of gravity. There were probably just wussy punches so it didn't have that much force. :(

Oh yeah, another cold blooded thing I did with a couple of friends was that we cut the power to the junior prom and they had to cancel it. They tried to move it to the gym but no wanted to go there...muahahahaha!

Hmm...

come on Fatal, level with us, are you really a 70 pound, anemic 14 year-old?

:(:lol:

Hmm...

I've seen pics, he is.

Hmm...

I've seen pics, he is.

I didn't know you two were so close that Fatal is actually sending you pics.

He uploads them and shares them too all.

And then he says i'm gay for some apparent reason.

My heart belongs to MOK-KOS and my many other random gods.

Oooh, cold blooded night coming in my head.

Me and my friends were playing D2, but then we got hungry, so we're all like "Where can we get some food?" Then we're all like, "Dude, the school dance would have some food!" So we go over there and try to get in, and we like, moon people through the windows and stuff. Finally, someone on the inside let's us in, I'm the only one who actually gets in though because a teacher came over and asked me some questions because she hadn't seen me before. I finally get her away from the door so I can sneak a couple boxes of pizza and a thing of breadsticks out. So we're all eatin' our food and stuff and then two of them go back to the school to screw with people some more, so me and this other dude were all over here, and we started flippin' off these one dudes that were just driving by, and they try throwing snow at us and crap but they miss, so they drive off. The other two come back, so we start home, and then on the way home the dudes jump us! But I act like I don't know them and keep walking! One of them comes over to me and asks if I know them, but I just say "Yeah, the cocky bastards, you should kick their ass." So my friends are all gettin' their ass kicked and I'm just walking home laughing! :thumbsu:

Oooh, cold blooded night coming in my head.

Me and my friends were playing D2, but then we got hungry, so we're all like "Where can we get some food?"  Then we're all like, "Dude, the school dance would have some food!"  So we go over there and try to get in, and we like, moon people through the windows and stuff.  Finally, someone on the inside let's us in, I'm the only one who actually gets in though because a teacher came over and asked me some questions because she hadn't seen me before.  I finally get her away from the door so I can sneak a couple boxes of pizza and a thing of breadsticks out.  So we're all eatin' our food and stuff and then two of them go back to the school to screw with people some more, so me and this other dude were all over here, and we started flippin' off these one dudes that were just driving by, and they try throwing snow at us and crap but they miss, so they drive off.  The other two come back, so we start home, and then on the way home the dudes jump us!  But I act like I don't know them and keep walking!  One of them comes over to me and asks if I know them, but I just say "Yeah, the cocky bastards, you should kick their ass."  So my friends are all gettin' their ass kicked and I'm just walking home laughing!  :blink:

ahahahhaha! walking away while your friends get punked?....thats nice!!!