Player hater of the year

KyokugenKiss

Have no fear the Fatal One is here.

Wow I really don't know where to begin. hmmmmm..................

What fear was there to begin with?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have no fear the Fatal One is here.

Wow I really don't know where to begin. hmmmmm..................

I know, recently I have slept with a girl who's boyfriend is serving in Iraq. I have also slept with one of my best friend’s girl (he was engaged with her at the TYME). Another TYME I got drunk and danced with this guys girl at a party (he was some big tough gangster guy/ type), she was the one who came up to me BTW, well when he noticed what his girl was doing she started acting like I came onto her and was forcing myself onto her. I was like what are you doing baby? Than her boyfriend came up and pushed me saying that he is going to beat my a** blah blah blah. Well he kept pushing me and I kept laughing telling him it's going to be alright and calm down. Well I guess that made him more pissed that I was not talking him serious so he proceeded to take a swing at me. I avoided it and backed up and hit him with a spinning hook kick than he was clearly out on his feet. But for some reason I had a rage inside of me and I kept machinegun punching him in the face, I was literally keeping him standing with punches. Than his girl got in between us and begged me to stop. So I did and asked her if she wanted to continue dancing. :blink:

thats COLD BLOOOODED!!!

that worst than the time -VIOLENCE- called a bomb threat for the special Olympics! hahaha!!!

zhugeliang is just fuct up (no offence)

'rose is cold as ice (home gerls man is in Iraq!!! hahaha)

COoooooLD BLOOOOOODEDD!!! gots to be funny

Edited by KyokugenKiss