Player hater of the year

KyokugenKiss

i havent done anything bad lol  :rolleyes:

Ditto.

I'm not that much of a jackass to actually steal or beat someone up...

Count me in there too.

Bunch of squares. :(

Me and my friends still haven't outgrown the stealing thing. We don't steal merchendise but we take stuff like signs, things from restaurants, door knobs...etc.

Door knobs? Are you people cleptomaniacs(sp?) of some sort? :D

You can say that...though we've cooled off when my friend was caught stealing a faculty parking decal. What an idiot!

That'll teach him. :rolleyes: Actually , my friend had a similar "problem" a while back...

the city sometimes held street racing competitions and so, many rows of seats were made for for those who came to see the event.

Different sections were marked with elaborate, plaques. My friend stole those. I often accompanied him, although I never really wanted any of that stuff.

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, this was awful:

My friends made up a really, really racist thing with Snickers called "Sniggers." Then we blamed our friend for making it up and using it against somebody.

I am no racist, for sure. That is why I felt so dirty afterward. Our friend had to be talked to by a counselor. :blink:

Anon.

i havent done anything bad lol  :blink:

Ditto.

I'm not that much of a jackass to actually steal or beat someone up...

Count me in there too.

Bunch of squares. :cheers:

Me and my friends still haven't outgrown the stealing thing. We don't steal merchendise but we take stuff like signs, things from restaurants, door knobs...etc.

I've had a sign up in my room for years that says,

"Construction site

strictly

no admittance"

I've had it for years, after carrying it home for an hour while walking home drunk after a night on the town.

Seriously, this was awful:

My friends made up a really, really racist thing with Snickers called "Sniggers." Then we blamed our friend for making it up and using it against somebody.

I am no racist, for sure. That is why I felt so dirty afterward. Our friend had to be talked to by a counselor. :blink:

Anon.

I once had to deal with a similar predicament. In high school a few of my friends and I made our own newsletter because the school publication sucked. In the first issue, I wrote an article about our adventures and experiences during one of our Habitat for Humanity builds which took place in the ghetto. The name of the article was "The Adventures of the Ghetto Gas-Station." Everyone in the school thought it was hilarious except for the black people because they thought it was racist because of all the stereotyping. I do admit that it does stereotype but it was just too great of an article to pass up. The counselor wanted to talk to us but we defened the article and we didn't get into any trouble. Good thing the principal liked us. :cheers:

Muaha! I found it! This is the article I wrote. If any of you are offended, I'll take it down.

The Adventures of the Ghetto Gas-Station

By ***********

When I say “ghetto gas-station,” what is the first picture that appears in your head? Is it an image of a few shanty fuel pumps with analog dials (analog is so 20th century!) and a pair of elderly African Americans rocking away, smoking pipes, and jibber jabbering away? Well, sorry to say but that is not a correct image. That can be described as…how do I say it…“old-school.”  Ghetto is far more technologically advanced in both the areas of gas pumps and “smoking pipes.” What exactly is a ghetto gas-station? Gather around and listen for what I have to say is soul raising, life changing, and actually quite educational.

Early in October, 2001 there was a Habitat for Humanity build which was located at East Texas St. in Alexandria. After a hard morning of work, we broke for lunch. The lunch which was provided was quite unappetizing so I peeked around the corner and saw an Exxon sign towering above the one-story buildings. The first thing that crossed my mind was that there was some real food there so I gathered a party to walk there which consisted of myself and, for anonymities sake, Markus Jonsom. As we approached the gas-station, we noticed on the ground many broken bottles of liquor and some bottles that seemed quite recently discarded. The closer we got, the more people we saw hanging around the store. There were almost definitely people that went there to smoke more than friendly pipes. Bad thoughts were swimming through my head and made me almost want to go back. Since I am so manly, powerful, and courageous, I decided to continue. What were we doing going to this unknown place and what were we in for?

When we got to this fine establishment, I was shocked at the amount of fridge space that was reserved for alcoholic beverages and the meager space that was set aside for soda pop (soft drink, Coke™, or whatever you prefer to call it), water, and such other non-alcoholic drinks. Hovering around these fridges were inhabitants of the land…or how should I say it…whodies and Gs. As we walked towards the soda pop fridge, they gave us queer looks of amazement and awe.  I hastily grabbed a 20oz. and big bag of Cooler Ranch Doritos ® and made my way to the checkout “line.” It wasn’t much of a line. It was more of a mob around the counter.  Of course for obvious reasons we didn’t want to cause any arguments so we drifted to the back and waited for everyone to check out before us. It was quite funny watching the people stumble in an intoxicated state with bottles of malt liquor and beer. All this laughter was kept to ourselves to avoid any stares and glares. When our turn came to check out our items, we looked around and saw what home-made specials were offered. There was a surplus of pork rinds and many many big jars of pickled pig mouths and pig feet.  Behind the cashier was the standard “Wall o’ Liquor” and cigarettes, and there was A LOT of that too. But nothing prepared us for what we were to see next. To our left there was another freezer with Pepsi® Co. beverages, but what was on top of the freezer is what amazed us. On top of the freezer was a huge tub of condoms. What was even more shocking was that it was absolutely full. I asked the cashier how much they cost and she told me they were free. After close examination, we saw that the tub was replenished about five months prior. In the span of five months, only about a handful of FREE condoms were taken and hopefully used. This was something neither of us had never seen before and found it extremely funny to have a practically unused tub of condoms at a convenient location of a convenience store. We finished paying for our goods so we decided to high-tail it out of there. While walking out we got a full perspective of the neighborhood and the surrounding stores. There were many empty and rundown buildings and of course, there was a Churches ® Chicken.

When we got back to the group we told them about our experience in the gas-station and the surrounding area. Since then we were quite eager to go back and shop there again. This chance was granted during Special Projects week with the Habitat for Humanity project. Luckily the build-site was at the same spot as the October build. Almost everyday we frequented the ghetto gas-station and even were privileged to have conversations with the manager and clerk which were…how do I say…ghetto.

After seeing and visiting this gas-station, I have matured greatly and seen a different part of gas-station operation and life. I hope to go back some day in the near future to see how things are running and of course check on the amount of condoms.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

WTF... you're allowed to sell alcohol at PETROL STATIONS in America? Sheesh! We've got restrictions on drive-through laws in licensed bottle shops, there's no way you could sell grog at a petrol station!

Yeah man, all you need to do is show some ID. Petrol stations are one of main places to get alcohol over here.

Funny Gryph. I can see where the problem lies, however.

Previously stating the "old African Americans, smoking pipes" image made us inclinded to believe that all the people at the store that are later in the story were African American themselves.

Maybe if you were to use more examples of ghetto gas stations, with other races, there wouldn't be such a problem.

I dug the article, though. :blink:

Anon.

EDIT: made US, not made IS

Edited by AntiWinner22

Funny Gryph. I can see where the problem lies, however.

Previously stating the "old African Americans, smoking pipes" image made us inclinded to believe that all the people at the store that are later in the story were African American themselves.

Maybe if you were to use more examples of ghetto gas stations, with other races, there wouldn't be such a problem.

I dug the article, though. :cheers:

Anon.

EDIT: made US, not made IS

But that's exactly how the gas station was. There were no other races. And that's the only ghetto gas station I've been to so I couldn't give a more examples. :cheers: I would have loved to though.

But I fought back the couselor's attacks by proving she was a hypocrite.

Thanks for the compliment. :blink:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Have no fear the Fatal One is here.

Wow I really don't know where to begin. hmmmmm..................

I know, recently I have slept with a girl who's boyfriend is serving in Iraq. I have also slept with one of my best friend’s girl (he was engaged with her at the TYME). Another TYME I got drunk and danced with this guys girl at a party (he was some big tough gangster guy/ type), she was the one who came up to me BTW, well when he noticed what his girl was doing she started acting like I came onto her and was forcing myself onto her. I was like what are you doing baby? Than her boyfriend came up and pushed me saying that he is going to beat my a** blah blah blah. Well he kept pushing me and I kept laughing telling him it's going to be alright and calm down. Well I guess that made him more pissed that I was not talking him serious so he proceeded to take a swing at me. I avoided it and backed up and hit him with a spinning hook kick than he was clearly out on his feet. But for some reason I had a rage inside of me and I kept machinegun punching him in the face, I was literally keeping him standing with punches. Than his girl got in between us and begged me to stop. So I did and asked her if she wanted to continue dancing. :blink: