Player hater of the year

KyokugenKiss

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, I beat up people and don't care of the outcome...when I was in high school.

yeah, but I'm willing to bet you didn't kick the absolute crap out of them.

Not absolute crap, but most of it.

As a child you do childish things.

Thank you for being truthful K :rolleyes:

it was COOOOLD BLOOODED!!! hahaa

American Saturn and 3 games sucked! hahahaha! i still remember the crap too!!! haha it had daytona,vf2,and nights,lol!!! oh damn now i have the hiccups

Coldest thing I've done recently...can't really remember. But once we went to an expensive restaurant, ate a lot, and when one of our "friend" went to the bathroom, we took off and he was stuck with the bill. It was great.

Everything I do is cold blooded. Let's see now...

Online, I like to make alliances with people without any intention of keeping them.

Not only have I left others with the bill, but I've taken all the silverware, condiments, and plates I could fit in my pockets before I left. (And that's most of it)

I like getting other people to fight each other. Once, me and a friend were walking home, and we saw that the primary school was having recess. So we snuck out onto the playground, picked out three kids each, and had them battle each other. (Pokemon style) Needless to say, we never finished that.

Coldest thing I've done recently...can't really remember. But once we went to an expensive restaurant, ate a lot, and when one of our "friend" went to the bathroom, we took off and he was stuck with the bill. It was great.

hahah! I used to always Dine and Dash Denys but it was only because the service sucked

So whats the most Cold Blooded thing you've ever done?

Me and my friend once stole his little cousins Sega Saturn and 3 games and PAWNED that crap! hahaha!!! every time we look back and think about it we just laugh our asses off because we didnt get much money...

that was COLD BLOODED!!!!

lol..stealling from little kid is bad..but llong time ago me and my friends stole gb games, playstation games, computer games, colognes..from malls..

lol.w.e we needed we went and stole things..now thats bad..

however after "maturing".. we decided to stop....

oh those fun days..