*NEW* Sony PSP Pictures..

Alpha

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is this system even considered portable... the battery life last 2 hours on a movie.. they wont even comment on how long game batter life will last :P. Sounds like u be stuck at home jacked into the wall just to finish a game... portable my ass

Edited by Bluestinger X

how is this system even considered portable... the battery life last 2 hours on a movie.. they wont even comment on how long game batter life will last  :P.  Sounds like u be stuck at home jacked into the wall just to finish a game... portable my ass

Wtf? PSP = sucks. That wouldn't even let me finish the movie, let alone play a game...

I'm getting the DS for sure, due to the fact that my SP is crapping out on me. And that it has a new Mr. Driller game. And some new Pokemon Games (Pearl and...something). I've never heard of a single game being released on the PSP! Anyone have a list?

i guess i'll have to stick to my Sp till both of them comes out and read the review of it cuz right now i can't pick which is is better, i wanto get the DS since i have a flash cart for my sp and i don't want to waste it but i also wanna get the PSP cuz it's so Sexy altho the white cover looks a lot better