*NEW* Sony PSP Pictures..

Alpha

The more the think about it the more i get worried.

I fear that the PSP's first generation systems will either fail like sheit or be really really durable.

But thats just me.

Random thing about me: My version 1.0 PS2 (Yes I got it launch when it came out in North America) has gone thur 10(YES! TEN, That is the number right there folks) deaths and rebirths because the damn roater is sheit. So this is my philosphy on PSP. Don't get the first generation batch and wait until the maybe the 3rd or 5th version of it.

But come on, this is SONY. Don't forget that their history is in hi-fis, discmans, etc...They know how to make sturdy products.

Dun think Sony is always that good :(

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear that the PSP's first generation systems will either fail like sheit or be really really durable.

But thats just me.

Random thing about me: My version 1.0 PS2 (Yes I got it launch when it came out in North America) has gone thur 10(YES! TEN, That is the number right there folks) deaths and rebirths because the damn roater is sheit. So this is my philosphy on PSP. Don't get the first generation batch and wait until the maybe the 3rd or 5th version of it.

But come on, this is SONY. Don't forget that their history is in hi-fis, discmans, etc...They know how to make sturdy products.

I have a sony stereo that I got second hand five years ago and it still works like new.

In that article I posted earlier those guys at IGN played it on battery and it ran for atleast 4 hours I think...

it better be like 10 hours or above cuz when i play i don't stop

In that article I posted earlier those guys at IGN played it on battery and it ran for atleast 4 hours I think...

it better be like 10 hours or above cuz when i play i don't stop

You will play it 10 hours straight away from an AC power source?

But thats just me.

I have a sony stereo that I got second hand five years ago and it still works like new.

Remember when they said they FIXED the PS2 for the release out side of Japan, boy were most of us wrong on that one...

uh....oh my god....is that the movie anchorman on there? please say this thing plays DivX....oh god...i NEED THIS THING NOW!!!

No, you need to use Sony's format to watch/burn/view anything on PSP.