----

CPU: 333MHz

RAM: 32MB

its more powerful than the dreamcast!!!

DC

---

CPU: 200MHz

RAM: 16 mb

This almost surely means Genesis and SNES can be emulated on the PSP.

this also excited me:

CPS2

------

CPU: 11.8 MHz

RAM: 12mb

NeoGeo

---------

CPU: 12.5MHz

RAM: 7MB

maybe we can get X-men vs Street Fighter and KoF.....:huh:

and this might interest you all the most:

PSX

----

CPU: 33.87

RAM: 2 Mb

the PSP is more powerful than the DreamCast, and the DC was able to play Playstation games through bleemcast.

imagine....Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 7, Resident Evil, Tekken 3.... on a portable game system

So pray to the emulation and programming gods. :P

The main concerns of the PSP is, it will be purely a post system. No original games. Just ports. I bet Sony is like "LETS MAKE PORTS OF POPULAR GAMES AND NOT MAKE ORIGINAL ONES OKIES!"

Seriously, one that list the showed off at TGS, most of those games didn't even phase me as "new."

Hell, the only possible reason I will get a PSP is for Darkstalkers now.

Emulation for PSP would be awesome but how would you burn them on those UMD to play on it? We can't even burn crap for the GameCube.

LMAO!!!

The Nintendo DS guy looks like he wants to kill everyone with the Nintendo DS.

I had to crop out the text in the picture that said "Buy a DS or I'll flocking kill you." :huh:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

The main concerns of the PSP is, it will be purely a post system. No original games. Just ports. I bet Sony is like "LETS MAKE PORTS OF POPULAR GAMES AND NOT MAKE ORIGINAL ONES OKIES!"

Maybe, but Nintendo does the exact same thing. Many of the best games for the GBA are NES/SNES ports (i.e all the Mario games). Then you have the Classic/Mini series which is a bunch of NES classics... which are a rip off IMO since they expect you to pay $20 USD for 128 KB games that are 15 years old :huh:

So, yeah, I'm sure Sony will make ports, but I doubt they can out port Nintendo :(

i must be old because these handhelds just dont turn me on, id rather buy better things with my money, besids if im not at home it usually means i have no time for video games

Emulation for PSP would be awesome but how would you burn them on those UMD to play on it? We can't even burn crap for the GameCube.

LMAO!!!

The Nintendo DS guy looks like he wants to kill everyone with the Nintendo DS.

I had to crop out the text in the picture that said "Buy a DS or I'll flocking kill you." :(

Well, don't forget they want to add video support so theoretically they'll release blank discs that can be used to burn movies, so they can be used for emulation maybe?

Also, that was a good point that the ds will be portomania, even more so than the PSP :huh: