Online SNK Games

Wizard

Hey K'dash, I'm excited about this KOF94 redux (I know the title is rebout, but this game is a redux :shootem: ). Do you have any information on it? Any links to sites or pictures?

Thanks dude.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

Hey K'dash, I'm excited about this KOF94 redux (I know the title is rebout, but this game is a redux :shootem: ). Do you have any information on it? Any links to sites or pictures?

Thanks dude.

The only thing everyone knows is they obviously redid everyone's sprites. No one knows what else. Expect (Or hopefully) it to be exactly like 94 but with (hopefully) remixed tracks and updated/new levels of the old ones.

Hey K'dash, I'm excited about this KOF94 redux (I know the title is rebout, but this game is a redux :P ). Do you have any information on it? Any links to sites or pictures?

Thanks dude.

The only thing everyone knows is they obviously redid everyone's sprites. No one knows what else. Expect (Or hopefully) it to be exactly like 94 but with (hopefully) remixed tracks and updated/new levels of the old ones.

I don't really know why I want this game so much...I am hoping it will be exactly like KOF94...Why don't I just play the original?! The one that I already have and that can't be ruined by Playmore's skanky graphics and sound effects. Oh, and the awful KOF2003 style MIDIs. :shootem:

KOF 94 and 95 are my favourites in the entire series already anyway...

and im sure they will have codes to alter the movelist, especially for Kyo

Hope. Hope is our only god, for this at least.

and im sure they will have codes to alter the movelist, especially for Kyo

Maybe, but what will be the point of having the 'new' Kyo? This is KOF94 where Kyo had his ground fireball.

EDIT: If the graphics and sounds are all new, it needs as many KOF94 elements as possible. And having rekka ken style Kyo would make it feel like KOF2003 but with 94 character rosters.

EDIT2: But in reality, I imagine they will update all characters to have todays acceptable amount of specials/supers. Pointless central.

Atleast they've supposedly updated the sprites. It's about flocking time.

I loved the 94 and 95 sprites personally. Or do you mean they changed the sprites from the 96-2003 ones? Because that would be about flocking time.