What happened to Andy

thedonjuan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well according to storylines, andy was takin care of his lil student bc he was sick...that one lil ninja from garou. (i forget his name)...andy makes a lil cameo though in the fatal fury team's ending..

it has aLWAYS bugged me that andy was never in any of the other compilation games..CVS, SVC:Chaos... :o

well according to storylines, andy was takin care of his lil student bc he was sick...that one lil ninja from garou. (i forget his name)...andy makes a lil cameo though in the fatal fury team's ending..

Correct. He stayed behind to teach Hokutomaru.

Edited by Agozer

mabey when he comes back to KOF he, mai, and hokotumaru can have a Shiranui Ninja team! that would rock!

but i know what you mean about him not being put in enough games, i love Andy, they probably fear him since hes soo much more offensive than anyone else

mabey when he comes back to KOF he, mai, and hokotumaru can have a Shiranui Ninja team! that would rock!

but i know what you mean about him not being put in enough games, i love Andy, they probably fear him since hes soo much more offensive than anyone else

That Shiranui ninja team would be a good idea (even better if it had Genan from Samurai Shodown :o ). I'm not a massive fan of Hokotomaru, but that would give him some character.

I don't know about how powerful or offensive Andy is, but I just love his look and moveslist. Plus he is far too essential to be missing from any KOF/SVC/CVS. Silly beggers. Whatever happened to the MANDATORY Fatal Fury team from KOF94-2002 anyway?

Plus, I don't care if Andy is absent in the story. The story came second. They only come up with rubbish like "he's looking after that crap Ibuki rip-off" to explain away the fact that they've omitted an essential character. Which still stands. WHY did they do it? (other than to maintain the fact that he was also ridiculously omitted from CVS series)

Be daft enough to break the legendary 'Lone Wolves' up if you want but DON'T do it in a game that is supposed to represent SNK and Capcom's history, my God.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

that's bs considering a KoF tournament is only like 2-3 weeks or something; I mean geez he had a hole year to take care of hokutomaru

he could have missed 3 weeks for a KoF tournament

i think it happend right when they got the invitation or sumthin, and then tizoc happened to be at the shop they were at i think? aiyah, my memory is goin so bad lately...

the way they replaced andy in 2k3, they shouldve just replaced Joe as well..i mean, apparently Terry had his garou makeover in 2k3. it wouldve made sense if they had Terry, Tizoc and someone like i ono, Rock Howard to be the new Garou team for 2k3 rather than leaving JOe in there. joe is kool though dont get me wrong...but it wouldve made more sense to me in my opinion...