Best Place to Trade in Used N64 system and Games?

gameguy56

Best Place to Trade in Used N64 system and Games?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I put alot of play into my nintendo 64 and now I am pretty much done with it. I have about 20-25 games and 2 memmory packs, 5 controllers (one with a broken joysick), an expansion pack, and a non-fucntional gameshark 2.0.

where could I get the best bang for my buck those who have experiance with trading in games.

Thanks a ton.

Around here we have some stores called Game Xchange. They are just like the name says. Lots of people take old games and sell them there.... thus they are a great place to find old titles. We also have a store called Vintage Stock (which is also in Tulsa, OK) where you can do the same thing. Except Vintage Stock also deals in comics, books, and action figures (Transformers, GI Joe, etc...). Perhaps you have similar stores in your area.

Edited by Thraxen

yeah theyll never turn down anythin actually...as long as it has the standard stuff and it still works then ur good to go. i got rid of my n64 and got the ps2 for 120 when they had that special deal, and i saw a few n64s all wrapped up for sale and stuff...this was all at gamestop btw...

ipod spams? haha whatcha talkin bout RG?

o hey gameguy, welcome to the forum btw...

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

yeah theyll never turn down anythin actually...as long as it has the standard stuff and it still works then ur good to go. i got rid of my n64 and got the ps2 for 120 when they had that special deal, and i saw a few n64s all wrapped up for sale and stuff...this was all at gamestop btw...

Look at his sig! :o

Look at his sig! :o

ahhh i c....scary... :)