Blue Ray is offically obsolete!

Wizard

Yahoo! Japan linkz0r!

Its successor will be able to contain 8 BRD, something like 200 Go, or 20 hours of HD video.

All this is nice and all, but I would really like someone to explain me what's the use of all this.

And while we're at here, what's the use of having the PS3 using BRD when most PS2 games don't fill a single DVD?

But maybe I'm old and cranky.

(Iggy source >('.'>)

Well it's about flocking time. I was already tired of BlueRay and anyone with any sense in their mind would know it's a completely obsolete piece of hardware. So obsolete it hasn't even come out yet... :lol:

I don't really care as long as all the big wig companies can agree to one standard like they did with DVD.

Well it's about flocking time. I was already tired of BlueRay and anyone with any sense in their mind would know it's a completely obsolete piece of hardware. So obsolete it hasn't even come out yet... :lol:

I don't really care as long as all the big wig companies can agree to one standard like they did with DVD.

I don´t think that would never happen.

Well the PS3 is definitely using this obsolete piece of hardware:

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/549/549945p1.html

Didn't we establish this in another thread a while ago?

I don't know...I don't think it was official official. It was just unofficially official. ;) And I just saw it on VE3D so I'm assuming it's recent news (today).