CFJ VS NGBC

Aoshi

i am very excited to see both games. but i am leaning on CFJ(E) more because though NGBC is an atmoswave type game and so far it looks fantastic, ive always favored Capcom's great use of color, pace and structure and though its basically a lot of rehashed sprites, i'm lookin forward to see some of the new characters. also, it is capcom.....and its not like they release fighting games like they used to, so im jus very fortunate to see a release like this or any kind of fighting game release, despite the fact that its not a "brand new" ground breaking game. and i believe in one of k'dash's CFJ posts, he said that the game is very very balanced and with that in mind, it should really make some great fun for fighting game fans...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NGBC! all the way, i cfj looks and problably will feel too much like cvs2 just with different characters and i just generally prefer SNKs mechanics

Edited by KyokugenKiss

Capcom Fighting Evolution (it's not called jam) for sure.  Although it sounds a little unbalanced but we'll see how it goes.  I'm sure NGBC will be pretty sweet as well though.

Its capcom fighting jam

Evolution is in US

I think ;)

You are correct sir.

Capcom Fighting Jam is the Japanese title (Offical, Gamespot confirmation)

Capcom Fighting Evolution is the American/European title (Offical, Check out the Gamespot for it)

cfj looks and problably will feel too much like cvs2 just with different characters and i just generally prefer SNKs mechanics

You're right....except for liking SNKs mechanics more. But that's just an opinion.

Although I'd take any fighting games mechanics over CVS.

NGBC! all the way, i cfj looks and problably will feel too much like cvs2 just with different characters and i just generally prefer SNKs mechanics

3s characters = All Super Arts, 2 Stock, EX-able moves(ala SF3), Parrying, RUNNING

SF2 Characters = 1 super (SF2), overall strongest characters in the game(overall, but their pretty balanced), dash

Darkstalkers = All EX-able moves, air comboable, practically a more balanced version of their Vampire Savoir bar, dash

SFZ3 = Too bad Rose has V-ism, thats practically her worst mode to play in, but it retains all V-ism properties, they added the ability to use Lvl.1 Supers apparently.

Warzards = System based on the arcade version of Warzards.

Ingrid = Based on CFAS'. 3 Level Supers, kinda like the C-ism. But completely different.

Imo, it isn't like CVS2 in anyway since might can't choose you're fighting style.

3s characters = All Super Arts, 2 Stock, EX-able moves(ala SF3), Parrying, RUNNING

SF2 Characters = 1 super (SF2), overall strongest characters in the game(overall, but their pretty balanced), dash

Darkstalkers = All EX-able moves, air comboable, practically a more balanced version of their Vampire Savoir bar, dash

SFZ3 = Too bad Rose has V-ism, thats practically her worst mode to play in, but it retains all V-ism properties, they added the ability to use Lvl.1 Supers apparently.

Warzards = System based on the arcade version of Warzards.

Ingrid = Based on CFAS'. 3 Level Supers, kinda like the C-ism. But completely different.

Imo, it isn't like CVS2 in anyway since might can't choose you're fighting style.

SF Zero character use V-ism?! That sucks. Especially for Alpha only characters like Guy and Rose. Stupid gimps.

Do the Vampire characters have the recovering energy bar?

And also, Ingrid is terrible.