King of Fighters Special Editon 2004

N3oGhost

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE MAME !  :blink:

Me too! (Nebula Loader that is). Oh, and NeoRAGEx + MAME too! (for non-NeoGeo stuff)

*Goes bonkers*

We are running out of topic, is it? :thumbsup1:

yes, but...

*When in Rome---*

Geez, fine fine... does someone have more info pertaining the KOF2004 Special Edtion? :)

Edited by Agozer

I dig hacks, i think they will keep MVS alive, i wish i knew how to make them...that would be sweet if i could make mugen games and then put them into a format to i could play them on kawaks!!! that would kick arse! i would make a new kof with everyone in kof history in it! and then id add a team capom to the mix with characters from SVC chaos!

I dig hacks, i think they will keep MVS alive, i wish i knew how to make them...that would be sweet if i could make mugen games and then put them into a format to i could play them on kawaks!!! that would kick arse! i would make a new kof with everyone in kof history in it! and then id add a team capom to the mix with characters from SVC chaos!

I found one interesting mugen when people was clamoring for KOF2K2.

It is quite good, using KOF2k1 template. They mix some Capcom characters inside. It has three versions of Rugal, Orochi, Kyo/Iori mix,

Orochi Ken, etc etc. It is especially fun when watching the computers spar. You can see really geat combos! :rolleyes:

yea i used to always play with mugen....but then it takes up soo much space to make a really kickarse game and its not like i could play it on a emulator format like KAWAKS or on a MVS, that would rock! im wondering how do people go about making those hacks and putting them on carts...

yea i used to always play with mugen....but then it takes up soo much space to make a really kickarse game and its not like i could play it on a emulator format like KAWAKS or on a MVS, that would rock! im wondering how do people go about making those hacks and putting them on carts...

Well, the modify the original rom images, then "sacrifice" a cart/board that have the exact same layout in terms of chip placement and such. Then they copy the modified rom data to the corresponding chips with and EEPROM burner...

I think.