MvC2 music

The current version of Marvel vs Capcom 2 i'm using has altered cdda (it plays Metalica and other heavy rock tracks)

I prefered the original music from my pal version (but the disk is knackerd :rolleyes: )

My question is does the echelon or any other version have the original music.

i dunno, the original MvC 2 soundtrack kinda suxx0rs...

but yes, i have the echelon version and it is correct. runs slow on chankast tho.. (44.5fps)

do u overclock the virtual DC cpu? and what's your system specs? or is there a new version of chankast that i'm not aware of?

There hasn't been a new release of Chanka in a while.

i know that, but i have a 2.6ghz pc with enough ram and vram to power a small country's military and i want to know why i cant run mvc 2 full speed. i assumed it was an emu issue until Agozer says he has it running like it should....

Actually, I was a bit wrong. I don't usually keep the FPS counter on, so it seemed fluent enough. You're partly right though; the emulation does dip slightly, but it never dropped below 50 in my comp. Besides, those drop very slightning fast and I really didn't notice a diference.

• 2 weeks later...

The difference in your framerates may have something to do with your processors.

Although Chankast will run on a Celeron...it is optimized for P4, and although i have seen scattered reports of it running on AMD, albeit slow, i have yet to see it firsthand.