The Best Wrestler in a Fighting Game

Who Rules The Ring?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are these going to keep coming now until we get to "best left shoe in a fighting game"? :rolleyes:

It's only the second one. And wrestling dominates fighting games. Wrestlers pop up in almost EVERY fighting game there has ever been and will continue to do so. You can't make a fighting roster without having a wrestler or a character with wrestling influence.

Anyway, best left shoe is Sakura's, as it actually comes off her foot during her win animation.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to all you guys who voted before Tizoc was up there.

The bottom guy was Muscle Power from World Heroes. He was up there because he is very memorable for being a blatant Hulk Hogan rip off. Plus I love his "Number 1!" spinning back breaker and dumbest looking taunt in a fighting game. What a laugh.

Another wrestler I love is Darun Mister from SF EX. I didn't put him in the poll, however as he is a bit unknown compared to the other 10 I wanted to put in.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

Clark Steel is totally a wreslter!!!

Nah, He's very cool and doesn't really use anything but wrestling moves (and I love him) but he's not wrestling themed. He's military again, like Alex.

He's wrestling themed indeed. He isn't a real one. The man has The Shining Wizard, if anyone knows where thats from (NOT WWE) will get a prize.

that shoudnt matter, he wrestles! and thats the whole point! who out wrestles who! Clark owns Tizoc or Ramon

but i voted Hugo since i use him in SVC chaos when im bored

Edited by KyokugenKiss

I do see where you're coming from but Clark is a soldier. His character design brief wasn't for a wrestler, it just turned out that his moves list took its influences predominantly from that, as KOF94 was short of a 'grab character'.

Mike Haggar?

Saturday Night Slam Masters

He's wrestling themed indeed. He isn't a real one.

Doesn't the real world standards consider all the ones in the poll as fake wrestlers?

Edited by Skythe

Mike Haggar?

Saturday Night Slam Masters

Well, if you want to get real technical, Mike Haggar started in Final Fight and Capcom put him in Saturday Night Slam Masters later on as a hidden character.