The Best Wrestler in a Fighting Game

Who Rules The Ring?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who is the number one wrestling character of all time?

Mike Haggar? Zalazof AKA Biff Slamkovich? Kamala AKA Jumbo 'Flap' Jack? Max off Bare Knuckle 2? Inoba from Ehrgeiz? Well you can't vote for these.

Check the list and pledge your allegiance here...

My vote HAS to go to Wolf Hawkfield, for representing wrestling better than anyone (much the same way that Steve Fox is the greatest boxing character). Wolf could easily 'outwrestle' any of the others, even though he would be crushed by Hugo and Zangief's In-human strength... Wolf rules the (red) roost (er).

"TAKE THAT!!"

Vote and then Post your reasons!

Thanks.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's NOT a bloody wrestler. He uses a military 'Combat Karate' style (much like Guile) with a (small) wrestling influence, but you wouldn't catch him anywhere near the sparkling masks, baby-oiled nancy boys and ridiculous showmanship of a wrestling ring. He's my favourite Street Fighter, but has been left out for a reason, so stop trying to think you're clever. I didn't forget him. He's not in because he shouldn't be in.

In the same way that Clark Steel and Goro Daimon are "grab characters" but not wrestlers. Don't confuse the two.

Where in the flock hell is Angel from KOF?

The crazy button smashing you can hit anything bytch! I DEMAND TO KNOW! :rolleyes:

Griffon/Tizoc.

I'd say Tizoc, but he's not there. And he is definitely a wrestler.

agreed. he even has the oily man-muscles and the flashing lights... also in kof2k3 he no longer requires 360s so he rules.

I'd say Tizoc, but he's not there. And he is definitely a wrestler.

Damn! You're right, I DID forget Tizoc. (Unlike Alex) Sorry Man, I love him too. I loved him even more until I realised they only got his 'genius' design from copying King but changing his mask for a different animal.

I was trying to think of every wrestler in my head and forgot him. Should be able to edit polls (if any still have no votes, should be able to swap one). Oh well all others are covered. I'm pretty sure they are anyway.

Although I don't agree with simplifying moves (Akira's stun palm was better when I was the only one who could keep doing it). 360s OWN. 'Cause almost nobody 360s like I do - standing = every time, after blocking = every time and Banishing Punch or Giant Palm Bomber into super double 360s. Proper grab characters are awesome. These are my favourite characters due to most people not being able to 360 without jumping. Tizoc's simplified moves in 2003 detract from his Garou awesomeness for me. JUSTICE HURRICANE!!

Just because Tizoc isn't there, doesn't mean you all can't vote for your 2nd favourite wrestle demon. :rolleyes:

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku