The Official Samurai Shodown V Special Thread!

James

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if I can post the link to it???

No, you can't....

Updated Board Rules: June 19, 2005

1. DO NOT ask where to download WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes

2. DO NOT provide direct links to WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes.

3. DO NOT provide links to websites that link to WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes.

-> http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?act=boardrules

I found this file "ss5cbh.rar" it suppose to be SamSho 5, and you can select a dog as a fighter, but it ask for a password... Does any one knows it... the password that is...???

Thanks...

That's most likely the Samurai Shodows V hidden character/boss hack set. As for what the password is, I don't have a clue. Why do people even put passwords in these achives is beyond me.

I found this file "ss5cbh.rar" it suppose to be SamSho 5, and you can select a dog as a fighter, but it ask for a password... Does any one knows it... the password that is...???

Thanks...

PM me the site you got it from. I will see if I can sort it out.

Thanks...

PM me the site you got it from. I will see if I can sort it out.

Escuze mua my ignotech... But...

WTF is "PM"???

I don't surf that much, well actually I do but I only crawl it don't chat and that stuff...

• 2 months later...

Okay I have got a SSV special rom called samshosp, and it works fine in hacked Neoragex- apart from the fact that I cannot exit practice mode :P The only way is fro me to reset, which is annoying to say the least. Any fixes out there to correct this? And before ppl say "oh it's neorageX" how comes I've got perfect versions of kof98-2002 in which the practice mode works fine? This indicates that the initial dump of SSV special was incomplete/buggy, so the emulated version will mirror that bug. Anyways, does the practice mode bug fix exist?

No, in some games, the Select Button in Practice Mode works, and in some others it doesn't. True, there are some cases in which there is a bug in the Practice Mode itself, but those are rare and SSV/SSVSP is not one of these games.