The Official Samurai Shodown V Special Thread!

James

Ah, you're right. Nebula does support raster effects, but I'm surprised that Kawaks doesn't. True, the games that use rasters look funky when run in NRX.

Raz has been asked by many people to add it. Lets hope it will be added one day. As it would be a great improvement to kawaks.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, you're right. Nebula does support raster effects, but I'm surprised that Kawaks doesn't. True, the games that use rasters look funky when run in NRX.

Raz has been asked by many people to add it. Lets hope it will be added one day. As it would be a great improvement to kawaks.

Indeed. I wonder why Razoola hasn't bothered adding that, being one of the Neo-Geo effects/features that are still relatively easy to emulate...

I use BLD files for kawaks :) and about rasters you are right but the games i play have none of that effects :o...the guys at cps2 are about to improve kawaks and im sure they will add rasters sooner or later...not that i care that much...

PS: more neogeo machine are at the arcade near me :P...kof2003 included and my fave 99...and others...no garou tho :(...this is the real thang...:)

Edited by NeoRAGERx

Hey James this is Eggs from A@H.

Does Mame have Raster effects?

Also btw I've tried ******* site and they are'nt up anymore.

Sadly this was the next best thing to bittorent I knew where to get mame and winkawaks roms.

If you know of another please let me know.

Edited by Agozer

MAME does have raster effects as far as I know. The romsite's name wasn't asterisked enough so I took care of that. You could have sent James a PM you know.

Hey James this is Eggs from A@H.

Does Mame have Raster effects?

Also btw I've tried ******* site and they are'nt up anymore.

Sadly this was the next best thing to bittorent I knew where to get mame and winkawaks roms.

If you know of another please let me know.

Yes .

And what site are you talking about. Send a PM

I stop paying attention to 1emu and get addicted to World of Warcraft, and just LOOK at what I miss.

Anyone care to pm me with info as to how one might get hooked up? IRC has been most fruitless, and torrentspy was most uninformative.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...