The Official Samurai Shodown V Special Thread!

James

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has any1 gotten svcchaosa unscrambled P1 w/o bankswitching ?

Does "svcbl" P1 (fixed [playable like svcchaos PCB, no bosses enabled], decrypted, w/o bankswitching) originally come from svcboot P1 or svcplus P1 ?

Most likely from the svcchaos or the svcbl

Merry Christmas

Edited by James

• 3 weeks later...
Ok Boys and Girls please stay with the topic of this thread. Which is Samurai Shodown V Special.

can any one help i have both samsho5sp and samsh5sp roms ive tried them on all emulators and all i get is a screen with red writting saying bank problem wot do i do to get it to work

sorryihaveareallyhardtimereadingtextwithoutpunctuationmarks

youcanalwaystryswitchingittoconsolemodethoughtherecanbeanencryptionproblemmaybey

oucantrytocheckifyouhavethedecryptedorencryptedsetandifyouhavetherightdatordriver

Ok Boys and Girls please stay with the topic of this thread. Which is Samurai Shodown V Special.

can any one help i have both samsho5sp and samsh5sp roms ive tried them on all emulators and all i get is a screen with red writting saying bank problem wot do i do to get it to work

sorryihaveareallyhardtimereadingtextwithoutpunctuationmarks

youcanalwaystryswitchingittoconsolemodethoughtherecanbeanencryptionproblemmaybey

oucantrytocheckifyouhavethedecryptedorencryptedsetandifyouhavetherightdatordriver

No no, that won't fix the Bank Error.

Disregarding taratata's witty post for now... If you are using NeoRAGEx, you need the EGCG NeoRAGEx. You can find it on my primary site. If you get the same error in Kawaks, Nebula, etc. You need to switch to Console Mode (however, the read screen should say something about copyrights, not about the Bank Error). I could be wrong though.

Edited by Agozer

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm new here, so I just have a quick question, I DL-ed the romsets, fixed the patches (which I got from my Samsho5) and such, but for some reason, the 272-dp1.rom isn't working. The rom's in the zip file...it's just not being read properly. Unless when I downloaded it got corrupted....which I hope isn't the case because that whole thing took an hour.