The Official Samurai Shodown V Special Thread!

James

Q for all those who got uncensored versions:

Anyone managed to get a decap finisher?

So far I've done ZO's, blood sprays, flying split finishers (the most familair SamSho finisher as the body is sliced in two in mid-air), standing angle splits(where the torso gets cleaved at at angle) and full-body cleaves (direct cut into two symmetrical halves)...but no decaps!

Is it even possible to get this kind of finisher?

The only two ZO's that "show" this are Basara & Mizuki (but one only shows the head while the other just the decap'd body)

So friends, has anyone gotten this yet?

Our resident Samurai Shodown master [s4]Phantom might have the answer to that. It should be possible...the conditions have to be right. But I haven't done one yet.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think there are any generic decapitations.

You'd be right. Only one Zetsumei Ougi ends in a decapitation (sort of, It's Basara's).

IronFists: No problem, I'm glad it worked as I expected it to. :P

I found it at last. So happy after all, I can play in SS5Special with normal sound. And this new sound effects are very good (especially I like sounds of Yunfei fly moves and Yoshitora's qcf+B move). Background music is good too. Does enyone know: SNKP remake all game sounds or just some of them?

Your Vs have different CRCs than mine, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are bad.

Just go look for the M1, as the correct one fixes the sounds provided that your sound roms aren't corrupt.

Edited by Agozer