2005 US Nickel.. buffalo's and a whole lot more!

Alpha

Thats some funky money. At this rate I think you guys will beat Brazil for having gay money.

hahah gay money...thats great :o

yeah, our 20 looks freakin stoopid. i look into my wallet, and i see some green, and all of a sudden this pinkish/peach thing jus kills everything..shouldve jus left it the way it was...

as for coins, i think changing desgins are ok for coins..i ono, sometimes it looks kinda spify :P that nickel looks kinda neat

I'm torn on the buffalo. Is it supposed to represent the "pioneers," or the thousands of native americans we butchered or displaced to get this country?

well, at least they didn't put Ronald Reagan on it like some people are pressuring the government to.... :o

I'm torn on the buffalo. Is it supposed to represent the "pioneers," or the thousands of native americans we butchered or displaced to get this country?

well, at least they didn't put Ronald Reagan on it like some people are pressuring the government to.... :o

Props to his crazy charisma though.

Evil Empire. I always get a chuckle when I hear that.

meh.. over here we Democrats call Reagan the 'teflon president' - all the bad things his administration did didn't stick to him. (teflon = non-stick, get it :o ) in any case, he did hep end communism and i respect him for that, but he doesn't belong on any coinage. maybe in 100 years when we can see how big his impact really was. of course by then we'll probably have a monument to Margaret Thatcher on the moon... :P

in any case, we in america have more important things to worry about than coinage. the presidential debates are coming soon so we'll get to see Kerry run circles around Bush (actual Bushism - "because of high malpractice insurance rates, some doctors, some OB/GYNs aren't allowed to practice their love with women all across this country") while John Edwards destroys Dick "Evil Cyborg" Cheney.

gonna be a fun fall, eh guys? Vote Kerry.

:D

Hehe, I remember seeing Lewis Black on the Daily Show make fun of those guys that want to replace Alexander Hamilton on the $10 bill with Reagan because Hamilton is the only non-president on money. "Alexander Hamilton is the only non-president on money?! THE ONLY?! I BET YOU $100 HE'S WRONG!"

For those that don't know, Benjamin Franklin is on the $100 bill and he was not a president.