The Best Boxer Ever In a Game

KyokugenKiss

BEST VIDEO GAME BOXER?!  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's a shame no one has voted for Heavy D because he is cool as fook.

I wanted too then bam, Vanessa bug hit me. Curse the hot 30 year old female boxer.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about R. Bear from Streets of Rage II? Or Joe Dynamite and Kim Nang from Final Blow? Any of the Funky Head Boxers? Dean Earwicker? Did I already mention that Dean Earwicker is the best boxer in any video game ever?! :o

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

Paul (who uses a Judo based style)

I've never seen a judoka do ANY of that stuff. He might have a judo-based throw or two, but the vast majority of his moves look more like Akira from Virtua Fighters "Eight-Way Punch" or "Bear and Tiger" style. It might be what the manual says, but it's lying to you. :o

Vanessa is the only boxer (2D!) that I have ever like. I remember when I first saw her design and instantly wanted to play her. I guess cuz she's a red head and her hair is short. I'm a sucker for that combo.

thats because boxing games suck! just keep the boxers in fighting games, the only exception in martial arts is wrestling, wrestling games are fun as hell!

BTW who voted Shen Woo?!

Edited by KyokugenKiss