Do you buy games you download?

AntiWinner22

I had, for a while, been downloading Dreamcast like crazy. I easily made about 40 "back-ups" (:rolleyes:).

Well, after gathering all the good ones, I feel I need to buy the good ones that I have downloaded. Call me crazy, but it feels better than having a copy.

Do you sometimes buy games you download? Or do you just do a digital 5-finger discount?

Anon.

of course I do..... :lol:  well it depends....as for box sets of dvds or games that need cdkey to play online..I buy them, I;ve got all the seasons of stargate sg1 and the first of seasons of the simpsons...as for music or....i usually dl em.. :rolleyes:

I agree with you on the music... 3683 downloaded songs and counting... :)

I only buy music if I can't find the CD online. :D

Anon.

I still buy games but I do a lot of research before I do buy it. I usually have my mind set on games that I will definitely buy like it was with Doom III and how it will be Half Life 2, STALKER, and DNF.

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't play THAT many games. I don't play as many or enjoy as many games as I used to.

I'll only buy games that I think developers deserve to get paid for...example, HL2, Tribes Vengeance (demo is god like btw), GT4, GTA:SA, Halo 2, and a couple more that don't come to mind...other than that, I make me some mean 'backup' stacks...esp for DC seeing how easy it was to play 'backups' on it, which is just burning the 'backup' and popping it in.