KOF 2002 Special?

zero129

Ok i just seen that other topic, and since it was locked i couldn't put my reply in it, but SNK has a Special edition of kof2k2 in the arcades??, i thought ssvs was the last mvs game? can anyone point me to any info on this, cos i tried google but i cant find any info on the game at all.

KOF 2002 special is an actual game like samurai shadow special. the game is the same the only difference is that the power bars are at max and when you press start the characters become about the same size than choi. I don't think its a bootleg since the place that has it is a legit arcade and you can't have pirated games in the US.

o about my first post i forgot that you couldn't request roms anymore so i apologize.

KOF 2002 special is an actual game like samurai shadow special.  the game is the same the only difference is that the power bars are at max and when you press start the characters become about the same size than choi.  I don't think its a bootleg since the place that has it is a legit arcade and you can't have pirated games in the US.

o about my first post i forgot that you couldn't request roms anymore so i apologize.

Oooh...I've played that before. That is DEFINITELY a hack. It's the KOF2002 Plus thing which is P1 hack. You just replace the normal P1 with this and you can do that stuff. I have it...